When Do You Need Sedation Dentistry?
Visiting the dentist can be a disconcerting experience, but not here at Dr. Rushin’s office. Dr. Rushin and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. In fact we can provide you with testimonials which will help you learn more about our compassionate dental care.
Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible.
Please don’t think you are alone when it comes to the need for dental care. We treat patients from all walks of life and with a range of dental issues; some who have not seen a dentist in many years. We regularly treat patients who:
- need routine cleanings/work with or without sedation,
- have bad memories of past dental visits,
- have high anxiety and fear,
- haven’t seen a dentist in 5-30 years,
- have extensive dental problems,
- are embarrassed by the condition of their teeth,
- have difficulties getting numb,
- have strong gag reflex,
- are afraid of needles and shots.